Check your PR

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Feb 13, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Why I Think To Make Such Website: As many people who comes online to make money or those who recently dipped their feet in online earning and have very little or no money in their pocket.

So first they need to earn money and then think of investment to earn fast. Therefore I created this website to help them how to first earn money with no investment and then invest those earned earning to make money rapidly.

And this is the better plan to earn ever because I am experienced and definitely I earned a lot by applying it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Own Money Making Experience

It was the month July 2006 when I was 17 year old and was busy in sending replies to my friends at Orkut (a famous social networking website). Someone scraped in my scrapbook and wrote something about how to make money with surfjunky by simply leaving my computer on.

I was surprised at that time that is it the way to make money online from home? I immediately registered on surfjunky using that link and started working from that instant itself. I was so curious to earn my first earning (at the age of 17).

After leaving my computer for three nonstop days, when I search on Google about surfjunky I found that it's a big scam. But nothing matter, I already dreamed my success to make money. At that time I don't stop and started controlling my frustration.

So, soon I searched on internet for some legitimate online work from home jobs and realized that there is no way to become rich by doing online jobs. Then I started doing some legitimate online "get paid to" jobs. I started working for pennies and soon my PayPal account has around $35 bucks.

Also I started searching on Google that how to make more money. I read some blogs full of tricks. Also I make my own tricks. At that time I was familiar with what are referrals and how they can help to earn more money on various get paid to websites. I started giving answers at yahoo answers and always post my referral link at the end. I also find some forums where I can make referral deals.

In the mean time while I were earning via get paid to websites and finding tricks to earn more, I also learn about financial business instrument. I learn trading from informed traders.com. That was my good step in making money online. I practice a demo account on forex for four months, as till now I had earned enough of money from get paid to websites. So I can invest my earned money in forex and soon I become master in trading.

My favorite orders were of EURO/USD and GBP/USD. I trade with 0.4~ 0 .6 lot at that time because I was a small trader who trade will less amount of money, so booking order with full one lot was about to reduce my margin and in my trading history I got "margin call" two times. Those were my worst days when within seconds I loosed my whole week earning and again I have to work hard to overcome those losses.

And in the present day I earn enough of money by trading forex and stocks. My website is a backup for me which fetch me around $20 bucks per day so no matters for those days in the past when I loosed money while trading I have a backup so I can take risk. This is all about my money making experience.

Wondering how people make money income online in this scam world

Now this is most important for you, how to identify a scam web. Watch your back before investing any kind of wealth or money.

Almost 99% of the online jobs are scam. jobs like survey and data entry are so famous that it attracts the fraud people, they will give you temptation and get rich soon scheme, unfortunately they pays to no one and bad factor is that these people are becoming rich day by day from the work of innocent people who get nothing other than frustration. that's why many of the people who first thing of earning money and make big dreams with the scam site, never think in the same way after one or two months when they realize the truth.

But don't have to worry; those 1% websites which pays and are not scam are here described on my website (www.moneyonline.we.bs ). They are fully tested and I am closely inspecting them carefully to avoid the cyber scams. So go through this web and forget of being scammed by the 15 websites that are explained there under 11 different ways to make money online without any investment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE HERE>> you will never earn big money which a website explains because of some per day restriction implied on many of them. Reason is that the honest websites provides only the real opportunities of making online money. Not the fraud one like "get rich soon" and other ponzi schemes which is not possible because there is no one real on the internet.

How to identify a scam website before investing your money or your precious time

Some tricks are provided below:

First trick

By searching on your favorite search engine like Google or yahoo. Type the "site name" followed by the word "scam" or "fraud". For example>> bux.to scam when you see the result you will realize the truth. It's a common sense factor to analyze a website before investing your money and time. Those people who were already scammed by the website will surely had written somewhere about their bad experience with that money earning website.

Second trick

Analyze their cashout limit and per day earning. Sometimes when a scam website is newly launched, and fewer people are scammed and they are lazy enough or are too frustrated to write about the fraud or scam website, in such cases search engines will not be able to show you the truth. In such cases, you must use your experience, if their cashout limit is too high above $20 bucks and the temptation is too much then probably the website is a scam.

Third trick

Generally there is a forum or a blog available with an honest website. If there is no forum or a blog then probably the website is one where you will waste your plenty of precious time and only the site owner will become rich, hence never do investment on a website which lacks a forum or a blog. Honest person always loves to clean up the doubt and problems of their users.

Fourth trick

Sometimes a website own a forum but they are near to get bankrupt, in such cases you will always find the people complaining about payment and also there will always be some silly excuses to hear from the forum administrator or from the moderators. If you just join such a website where users are not paid on time or there are less number of members paid per day then never do any kind of investment there either of money or cash or time.

Fifth trick

Discuss with the people. Ask a question about the website on yahoo answer! Or at MyLot or in some other forums which are dedicated to make online money.

By following the above five tricks I guaranteed that you will never fail in making money online without any investment, or you if you wanna make some investment in some money making scheme(which I will never recommend).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEWARE OF HIGH YIELD INVESTING PROGRAMS (HYIP) >> They are the places where most people are scammed.

Remember this word "HYIP"; you should be miles and miles away from them. They will give you temptation that once you invest money on their program then you will get 10% return over investment for 30 days and you will make 300% or 3 times of what you invest in their so called HYIP programs.

They will make everything real like they will say that they will invest your money on gold and or other financial markets like forex, stock, commodities etc, etc. But just ask yourself a question is that possible?, then why don't bill gates, ambaani, mittal and all big millionaire come and invest in their program and make triple of their capital in every 30 day.???? You will surely get your answer as no.

But there are many people on this earth (the dumbest dumb) who gets trapped in this high yield investing program. Never invest there and you should never have to. Keep your ass miles away from this program. Their payments proof are self created or are done via Photoshop.

Go and learn various financial market opportunities and invest your real money in real market.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TRUTH OF ONLINE MONEY EARNING WIHTOUT INVESTMENT

First of all you must keep patient, because the websites which really pays will not give you hundred of bucks daily for silly (yup!) get paid to jobs. Online earning from these websites is really slow, slow means there is a huge struggle to earn a single bucks daily.

If you just register on websites and do nothing else than what they offer then I can estimate that your per day earning will never be more than few cents most likely you will never more than 10 - 20 cents per day. That's the truth and you must have to accept that.

But if you make proper strategies or apply the tricks properly and correctly then you can increase your earning slowly slowly up to the extend which you deserve.

Best of luck

Regards,

"COLWARRIOR"

No comments:

Post a Comment